LDRA courses are designed to benefit software developers and testers who are already using or intend to use the LDRA tool suite, and wish to become familiar with the source code analysis techniques and methodologies that it supports.
There are a number of options for LDRA training:
- On Site Training - They can be customised to meet specific client requirements, but generally the course aims to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of all the features of the LDRA tool suite, advanced techniques and how to exploit the full potential of these techniques.
- LDRA Technical Centre, (Liverpool) Wirral – The course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of all the features of the LDRA tool suite, advanced techniques and how to exploit the full potential of these techniques.
Best Practices in Software Testing Training Course
Practical workshops throughout this instructor-led training course will provide hands-on experience of the LDRA tool suite for the following techniques:
What will be covered:
- Code Review - How to use the Code Review component to apply coding rules to source code.
- Quality Review - How to use the Quality Review component to analyse source code testability, maintainability and clarity.
- Design Review - How to use the Design Review component to analyse your as-built design using control and data flow analysis.
- Test Verification - How to perform dynamic analysis and measure code coverage. - Determine standards compliance (eg: MISRA and DO-178B).
- Unit Testing - How to create and run unit tests; regress tests; automate stub creation; cope with code changes; run a white box test; maintain and document your unit tests.
- LDRA deployment - for host and target systems.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineering Managers
- Software Engineers
- Software Quality and Test Engineers.
Date: Please contact us
Public Training Location: LDRA Ltd, Monks Ferry, Wirral, CH41 5LH, UK